WHUISA will be present at the SAB meeting at LS on 17/10/2017. I shall be attending on your behalf. I would be grateful to hear if you have any issues you wish me to raise or comment on.
I politely ask that you respond so that i have as much evidence of your thoughts as possible. WHUISA is the only democratic organisation on the SAB.
Here are a few pointers….please feel free to make your own issues /comments known.
- How are you finding the stewarding at LS ? Is it better / worse / same?
- How do you feel the club treats you as an away fan? Any suggestions for improvements?
- What are your thoughts on the new security checks on the bridges at LS?
- What improvements if any would you make to the area inside / outside LS?
- Your thoughts on quality & pricing of food and drink in / outside LS?
- What do you think about the ticket prices / exchange system? Do you expect prices to be frozen or rise next year for STH?
- Are you happy if you relocated your seat during the close season?
- Do you have any issues with people standing around you? Please include your block number.
- What do you feel the club can do to make the new stadium better?
- If you approach the club direct how do you find you are dealt with?
- How happy are you with move to the new stadium ? Have pledges / promises been kept?
- Should the club help relocate the Hammers Supporters Club near to LS?
- Please respond by the end of the weekend (15/10) so i can collate the
Always West Ham
For and on behalf of WHUISA committee.